1. Site surveys: Carried out for building sites, bridges, tanks, pipelines and many other structures
2. Aerial surveys: Supplying comprehensive aerial photographic reports on towers and other tall structures
3. Inspections: Full coating inspections can be carried out on any steel structure, with detailed reporting
4. Failure analysis: Determining the cause of any coating failure both during and after application
5. Electrolysis: Analyse the damage done to steel boats through stray currents from outside sources
6. CP surveys: Checking the cathodic protection of boat hulls and other marine steelwork
7. Specifications: Compile comprehensive coating specifications for any project
Notes on specifications:
We can prepare coating specifications for both new and old structures, and always include:
1. A comprehensive maintenance programme to ensure that the structure will achieve its designed service-life.
2. Strict compliance with any required health and safety standards and safety conditions on site
3. The correct and adequate selection of coating systems that will be cost-efficient to the client
4. Coating systems that provide the service-life required by the client
5. Provide the required performance criteria to suit the exposure conditions and any local macro-climate
6. Compliance with all statutory requirements, including Health and Safety
7. The contractual responsibilities regarding all persons involved in the processes of pre-cleaning, blast-cleaning,
coating and handling of the structure/s being coated.
All specifications are written to conform with either SSPC, NACE, ISO, Swedish Association, ASTM or British Standards, or a mixture of such standards where required within the nature of the specification.
Tel: +44 (0) 1406-701-834
Mob: +44 (0) 7789-953-105